Accessing pure drinking water in schools and communities in rural Tea Garden and Haor area in Moulvibazar district (WASH Project)
Objective: IDEA has been implementing the
“Accessing pure drinking water in schools and communities in rural Tea Garden and Haor area in Moulvibazar district (WASH Project) project” taking the funding support from ChildFund Korea and Educo. This project aims to increase access to sustainable safe water for schools children and vulnerable communities.
Project Location: Sreemangal and Kamalganj Upazila under Moulvibazar District of Bangladesh
• Organized Inception meeting;
• Conduct survey at 60 Schools and Communities;
• Organized 2 meeting with DPHE at Sreemangal and Kamalganj Upazila;
• Pre and post water quality test have been done;
• 10 Deep Tube well installed without hand washing at schools;
• 10 Deep Tube well installed with hand washing at schools;
• 5 Deep Tube well installed at community;
• Formed 25 WMC for 25 DTW;
• Organized 25 campaign at school and community level.
Donor: Child Fund, Korea and Educo
Amount of Budget (2022): BDT. 82,26,950.00