The project activities is designed to assist the poor and vulnerable people, particularly PAPS by raising awareness, enhancing their productive potentials, improving health, livelihood, education and making sustainable use of their potentiality to overcome their economic challenges.
• To assist the project affected community to organize community level self-help group for taking collective actions, savings generation and increase livelihood potential through training and input support.
• To raise critical awareness on various issues particularly alternative livelihood options, social, health & sanitation and environmental issues and concerns through formal and informal events, awareness programs and interactions.
• Provide immediate health support to community people and ensure better/safe maternal neo natal health, birth registration and referral system.
• Ensure better learning by improving classroom environment and students participation by introducing active learning method.
The Major Activity of this project:
- Provide Health Service
- Provide Primary Education
- Enhance community livelihoods.
Location: Chattak & Dowarabazar Upazila of Sunamganj District.
Duration: Since February 2020 to be continue
Donor: LafargeHolcim Bangladesh Limited.