Ensuring Education for Working Children in Sylhet
- To provide access to the working children of age 07-14 years to education;
- To create joyful learning environment for working children through tutorials, recreation & engaging family;
- To ensure working children education through engaging CSO, philanthropist and other stakeholders.
- Families of working children are sensitized
- CSO, philanthropist and other stakeholders are sensitized to support working children education
- Working children and their families will be aware of importance of education to achieve quality life
- Access to mainstream education ensured for working children of marginalized family
- Collective awareness raised among civil society, philanthropist and other actors to ensure education to every child
Regular class conduction in Learning Resource Center, refreshers for the teachers, guardian meeting conduction, placing working children to the educational institution, Stipend for Champion working children, Organize Annual retreat for the children.